Why choose Biomass?
There is a clear advantage gained by using a biomass boiler with a wet heating system in poultry units.
- Extremely low CO levels compared to oil or gas heating which gives a better working environment
- Dryer litter, reducing bedding costs
- Birds spread evenly over unit
- Better environment for birds to thrive
- Massive savings with reduced fuel spend
CHP Mechanical Services work closely with the farmer from the outset to ensure all work is carried out to a high standard and completed within a given timeframe ensuring that the downtime to the farmer is kept to a minimum and crops are not interrupted.
Having installed over 300 biomass boilers, the customer can have confidence in our qualified engineers who have over 50 years’ combined biomass experience. CHP Mechanical Services is also Gas Safe Registered, Construction Line Registered and has a European recognised Health and Safety Management System in place. We are on the Moy Park preferred suppliers’ list.
Each installation is tailored to the farmer’s specific requirements and a site visit takes place to ensure that the most cost effective system is put in place.
CHP Mechanical Services take great pride in the knowledge that all products used in installation are of the highest quality and the biomass boiler used is Herz. The Herz Firematic range utilises the latest in Austrian technology and has been continuously active in the market since 1896.
Advantages of HERZ Firematic:
- Energy-saving drive technology
- Simple operation
- Consistently high efficiency factor
- Compact design
- Constructed from high quality materials
- Automatic cleaning
After sales service:
- Experienced and trained engineers for service and maintenance
- Comprehensive stock of spare parts
- Telephone support
What to expect from our Poultry installation:
CHP Mechanical Services only use equipment of the highest specification.
- High efficiency energy saving pumps
- Kamstrup heat meters – Long-term stability and high accuracy is secured using ultrasonic technology. With no mechanical parts, the meter is maintenance-free ensuring low lifetime costs
- Aluminium cladding for pipework in the boiler house and valve jackets and insulated covers on pumps minimising heat loss and directing heat to where it is required
- Extra safety valves installed for preventative maintenance
- Valve charts to allow easy diagnostics
- Wood pellet storage options to suit customer’s needs
- Choice of heaters
- Gas boiler system assist
- Quality insulated buffer tanks